Download here: Volume 2 (2) – December 2014
News and Notes
- Morphological variation of the Diadem Leaf-nosed Bat, Hipposideros diadema, Geoffroy, 1813 (Chiroptera: Hipposideridae) in Caves in West Sumatra, Indonesia
Ada Chornelia, Djong Hon Tjong and Dewi Imelda Roesma
- Birds as provider of ecosystem services at Bukit Barisan Selatan National Park, Indonesia
Nurul L. Winarni and Indartono Sosro Wijoyo
- Sacred uses of Indo-Malay native fruits in Balinese Adat.
Ida Bagus Ketut Arinasa and Wawan Sujarwo
- Growth and survival rates of tree seedlings in a rehabilitation area of Central Kalimantan, Indonesia
Ummi Farikhah and Carl Traeholt.
- Spatial priority setting for conservation planning in an oil palm plantation landscape in Central Kalimantan.
Sakti Anggara, Muhammad Silmi, Kharisma Putra, Ali Irzal, Fila Istina, Herdina and Bjorn Dahlen
- The host preference of three liana species in Situgunung, Gunung Gede Pangrango National Park, Indonesia.
Abinubli Tariswafi Mawarid, Dyna Oktavia, Shafia Zahra and Ardiantiono
- Moluccan starling (Aplonis mysolensis) in Menui island, Sulawesi: a new range extension to its known distribution.
Muhammad Iqbal and Mustari Tepu
- Notes on twinning in the Malayan tapir (Tapirus indicus).
Zainal Zahari Zainuddin and Abraham Mathew