Download here: Volume 3 (2) December 2015
News and Notes
- Utilising non-timber forest products to conserve Indonesia’s peat swamp forests and reduce carbon emissions.
- Structure and composition of amphibian communities in human modified landscape at Gianyar regency, Bali.
Ida Ayu Ari Janiawati, Mirza Dikari Kusrini and Ani Mardiastuti
- The interactions between long-tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis) and tourists in Baluran National Park, Indonesia.
Malene Friis Hansen, Hariyawan Agung Wahyudi, Supriyanto Supriyanto and Anida Rahmi Damanik
- Preliminary analysis of seed dispersal by dwarf cassowaries in the Arfak Mountains, Papua, Indonesia.
Margaretha Pangau-Adam and Jedediah F. Brodie
- A southernmost record of chestnut-cheeked Starling, Agropsar phillippensis, in Bali, Indonesia.
Hery Kusumanegara and Muhammad Iqbal
- Tawny Coster Acraea terpsicore – a new species for Borneo?
Muhammad Iqbal, Haryadi and Syafuri