The Journal of Indonesian Natural History will publish original work by:
- Indonesian or foreign scientists on any aspect of Indonesian natural history, including fauna, flora, habitats, management policy and use of natural resources
- Indonesian or foreign scientists on any aspect of regional natural history, including fauna, flora and habitats.
Preference is given to material that has the potential to;
- Improve conservation intervention and management in Indonesia
- Enhances understanding of conservation needs in Indonesia
- Enhances the understanding of Indonesia’s natural history
The Journal language will be in English with abstracts in Bahasa Indonesia as well as English. Authors of full papers are encouraged to provide a Bahasa Indonesia/English translation of their abstract.
Submissions in Bahasa Indonesia will be accepted and translated into English only if accepted for publication.